Translate

12 January 2015

Swap-bot Incoming and Outgoing Swaps

I recently signed up for a swap entitled Notecard with small enclosure. It was lots of fun to do and I hope to do it again sometime. 

This is the lovely swap I received. There is also an envelope in the background with some postcards for me to Write Back as part of the WBMP RR.


Inside was a gorgeous notecard with an Owl on it, a blank notecard for me to use with a quote by Confucius "Wherever you go, go with all your heart" which is lovely, some mini notecards/journalling cards which I can use in my Smash Book and a Caramel Chai tea. 

This is what I sent to my partner.


I had lots of fun making the notecard, I've not made one like this before. I also made a little origami envelope (with the brown bear on it) and filled that with stamps and a few sticker flakes), I also enclosed some mini notelets and a squirrel magnetic bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment