Translate

8 January 2015

Christmas Mail

I thought it might be nice to share some of the lovely mail I received over the Christmas period.


I received a gorgeous envelope from China (the prepaid envelopes are always so pretty) with a Christmas card, and some postcards to return for the Write Back My Postcard RR, a fun handmade envelope with a Spirited Away postcard, and a lovely surprise of washi tape for a swap I did, a surprise Christmas card, and a letter from my Pen Pal in the Netherlands with a gorgeous handmade decoration.


Christmas Card of sora to hara a Fan Fiction art drawn by COMä»” 
from someone I swap postcards with regularly.


Spirited Away 


Christmas Card from Wendi, this came in the pretty Chinese envelope.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment