Translate

22 January 2015

Outgoing Mail - January (Part 2)

I've had a busy few days writing postcards and making a few envelopes and other items for pen pals, friends and swaps. It's been lots of fun ^_^

This is a letter to my penpal in The Netherlands.


 I made the little envelope out of a page of a Lush catalogue - I thought the pink flower was very pretty.


Inside the notecard I taped an envelope on the left for the letter, I added some matching washi tape (seen on the inside of the notecard) to the letter paper, I made a little pocket for the other side to sit the mini handmade envelope in (with the rubber stamps) and decorated with stickers.


I really liked the simple look this time so I just added the same washi tape to tie everything together and lots of different stamps ^_^

This is going to my penpal in France.


 I made another mini envelope from my Lush catalogue and cut out some butterflies and flowers, and the word Dream to put inside the envelope, there is also a bookmark and of course the letter. The envelope is made from a January edition of Gardeners World.

No comments:

Post a Comment