Translate

17 December 2014

Hello Again!

Well I have been absent for too long and this Blog is so new too. I have lots of mail to share and I will be working on posting it over the next few days :)

To start with here is some Happy Mail I received yesterday and today.



Yesterday - A lovely packaged letter from a Pen Pal in Russia and a postcard from a swap on Swap-bot from someone holidaying in Germany.




Today (L-R) - A Christmas card from Mooshi the cat, a letter from my Pen Pal RR, a Jetoy postcard from the July to December RR (Signups for the January to June RR are open here) and a mini meetup Christmas card from my Pen Pal in Finland.

With Christmas fast approaching I have been working on making Christmas cards for family and other Christmas activities which has not left me as much time for my pen palling and postcard sending. I have been working on my pen pal letters ready to send out for the New Year.

I am looking forward to getting back to swapping on Swap-bot, sending postcards on Postcrossing and creating and sending happy mail. I have signed up for a few January swaps on Swap-bot  and the January to June RR on Postcrossing. It should be a fun mail year!



No comments:

Post a Comment