Translate

19 December 2014

I thought I'd write a quick post showing some of my decorating techniques. I'm not an artist or even very good at doodles but I like to personalise any post I send out. Sometimes it may be something really simple other times I like to do a little more. I generally tend to use washi tape and stickers but on my envelopes I sometimes do attempt a drawing or collage.


These postcards were for a swap and were being sent in an envelope so I was able to decorate a little bit more than I normally would using the address side of the card as well. 


This is the back of one of my Pen Pal letters, the front was pretty simple but I though I'd add a bit more to the back and create a scene with stickers.

How do you like to decorate your mail or do you prefer to leave it as it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment