Translate

20 December 2014

Incoming Mail

Another post showing some of my incoming mail, some days I get really lucky and have lots come though in one day, it usually follows a quiet period of no mail though :)


In this picture I have at the very top and envelope with 5 postcards from a swap-bot swap, some RR cards of Bleach and Ghost 07, 2 RAS from Malaysia, a very cute decorated envelope with Castiel from Supernatural and a postcard I sent myself - yes that's right, I wanted the stamps ;)






These are the postcards in the envelope, I was really pleased as they cover many of my wishes - A very cute cat and wolf, some beautiful snow, water and sky scenery and I think the cloud card is kawaii.


This lovely selection of postcards, a bookmark and a teabag came from Germany as a thank you for sending some travelling sheets, it was a bit of a surprise as I sent them in the earlier part of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment