Translate

28 April 2015

Mail Roundup

So I've been really busy recently writing letters, and postcards with a few swaps thrown in. Now it's getting closer to summer and holiday season I'm slowing down and focusing on my pen pals mostly. I've done one last big batch of posting then I have some postcard swaps this month and a few travelling journals to complete. 

First the outgoing mail, just one big picture this time as I spent a week getting this mail ready to send in one go.


I had to go to the post office for stamps so some of the envelopes didn't have them when I took this picture. There are two flat envelope swaps and the rest are postcard swaps, some for the January to June RR and the rest for a Write Back My Postcard RR.


I received another fantastic letter from my pen pal in Germany, I was really pleased to find some chai tea to drink while I read the letter and a postcard of an anime I haven't seen, yet ;) I'll be replying soon!


I received my first letter for the International Geek Girls Pen Pal Club and I couldn't be more excited! It was a really fun letter to read and had a really unique (in a great way) questionnaire which you can see on top of the letter. I can't wait to reply to this letter but I am waiting until my first letter arrives - we sent at the same time roughly.


Finally another exciting letter this time from my pen pal in Hong Kong, as you can see she sent me a "Greetings From" card, these are designed and sold by Postallove and this is the first of my collection! I'll be replying to this letter soon too, I'm going to have a busy few days!

3 comments:

  1. Oo, Tolkien stamp cards! That set is really nice, I also have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get a set for myself, I sent the first set out in swaps :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that Choco Chai tea >u< It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete