Translate

14 March 2015

Penpals and mail art

I host a penpal round robin on Postcrossing and I have joined in a couple of the rounds recently. I've been lucky enough to find some new penpals. How do you find penpals to write to?



This is a lovely letter from my new penpal in Germany, she also happens to be a member of the anime fan club I am in so we have "met" before. Check out her blog here.


This is a lovely letter from my new penpal in Hong Kong, they have recently celebrated Chinese New Year. The envelope is a First Day Cover for Year of the Ram - so cool!

I also received another cool piece of mail from a member of swap-bot, I did a mail art swap where we had to make mail art using three out of five themes, the themes were; a superhero, a hippo, blue, children's illustration and stripes.


 I sent an envelope decorated with Big Ears from the Noddy stories, I also happened to have a Noddy stamp so I used that.


This is the awesome envelope I received and the goodies which were inside. The front is decorated with Flash Gordon comic strips written in German.


And the back has a cute superhero hippo ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment