Translate

20 February 2015

Sparkles and Cats

Hello again, some more lovely incoming and outgoing mail to share with you today. I'll start with the mail I have received.


A card for Friendship Day signed by some Postcrossers in Finland, sent to me by my pen pal. The sequins are for a craft project and I thought it was a fun touch for her to send them with this particular postcard.



I've been receiving some great letters from Mooshi the Cat from a fellow Postcrosser and I thought I'd send a little envelope to say thank you. I enclosed some stamps as the lady sending the letters collects them, and a few cat cards for her postcard collection.


This is a card to someone from Sendsomething. I really like the colours in this card and the flowers called lanterns, I'd love to have some flowers like that in my garden one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment