Translate

13 February 2015

Anime, Cats and Beautiful Scenery

Another mail roundup for you today, I have been busy as usual doing swaps and writing pen pal letters. I have a busy few months ahead of me as well March being a month of birthdays and Mother's Day so I shall be making a few cards soon :)


Here was an envelope from a friend in Russia with a shaped postcard of Princess Mononoke, a bookmark of Miyazaki Hayao from Studio Ghibli, A postcard from one of my favourite animes Death Note, a postcard from a sports anime and a postcard showing various things related to Russia, there will be a post soon showing the cool stamp and postmark on the back of that card.  The cat postcard was from someone on Sendsomething, it's nice to receive surprise mail I'll be sending them something back soon.


This is from my pen pal in Finland she also enclosed two postcards from a private swap we did. The rabbit is so cute and I love the snowy scene. She also sent me some chilli chocolate yummy, and some LotR mini cards with one of my favourite characters on it.


This is another notecard with enclosure swap-bot swap, this is the envelope I received with some lovely profile based items and a very pretty viewcard.


This is what I sent to my partner, a blank Jane Austen notecard with envelope, a Jane Austen postcard and some washi tape samples. I wrote a note to her in the green card with bird cages.


Finally a letter to my pen pal in The Netherlands, I enclosed some notecards and washi samples and tied it all together in a pretty ribbon. I decorated the envelope in matching colours using washi tape - I love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment