Translate

25 February 2015

Official Postcards and Other Mail

Recently I decided to draw my allotment of addresses on the official Postcrossing site as I hadn't sent any in a while. I sent 9 out and so far 3 have been registered, I won't be receiving any cards for a while though as I have a small gap (about 5) between my sent and received. I have also been doing lots of swaps, again, and have received a few pen pal letters.


My official postcards going out 


A postcard swap - pick 3, I am sending an extra because I wanted to, going out.


Some incoming mail, a letter from my pen pal in France and one of my 6 month RR cards.


A letter from my pen pal in The Netherlands, she sent me some really cute stickers from Hema which I was quite excited about. I love stickers!



Last but not least a letter I sent to my pen pal in Finland. I made an ATC for her and a little envelope with some teabags, there is also a little bookmark and postcard. The envelope is made out of a page of a Noddy annual.

I also sent out a tea swap and a handmade swap and forgot the pictures. So I have a few pen pal replies to work on plus some other letters, note cards and mail art to work on - fun times ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment